Yes, finally out. Lots of bug fixes and improvements including:
- BOO-224 - partial classes
- BOO-597 - extension methods
- BOO-610 - Optional return on inline closures.
- BOO-408 - Explode operator not exploding when using overloaded methods
- BOO-527 - Make .pdb files work under .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0
- BOO-567 - emit debug info for separate files
- BOO-534 - BeginInvoke overloads are not valid on ms.net 2.0
- BOO-540 - Unable to call blank constructor on a ValueType
- BOO-579 - line numbers off in wsaboo
The complete list is here.
Thanks to everyone on the boo community specially to the people on #boo and more specially so to those that contributed patches, comments and/or ideas that got into this release:
- Arron Washington
- Ayende Rahien
- Cameron Kenneth Knight
- Daniel Grunwald
- Doug Holton
- Fábio Batista
- Michael Sloan
- Peter Johanson
- Scott Fleckenstein
- Sorin Ionescu
- Steve Donovan
Special mention for Daniel Grunwald's work on the #develop 2.0 addin. If you haven't checked it out yet, do it and be amazed.
As usual download it from here.