Boo 0.7.7 is finally here!
With special thanks to Avishay Lavie, Cedric Vivier and all the nice people
who contributed to this release: Andy Bulka, Arron Washington,
Chris Peterson, Daniel Grunwald, Dominik Zablotny, Doug Holton,
Hans-Christian Holm, J Bryan Kelly, Jaroslaw Kowalski, Joshua W. Biagio,
Marcus Griep, mfowler, Miguel de Icaza, Posti Laatikko, Sergio Rubio,
Snaury, Szymon Wrozynski.
Highlights for this release include:
- More complete/stable generics support (now usable in WSA mode too).
- Support for using generic types with either external type parameters
(List of int) or internal ones (List of MyClass)
- Support for consuming generic methods.
- Generators and Iterators are now generic
- Support for the new "Type of *" syntax for referencing generic definitions.
- Improved type inference on generic types (this is work in progress).
- Fixed bug with multiple symbols on the same line when debugging
- Fixed checked/unchecked inconsistencies and added new
"-checked+/-" option to booc.
- String handling optimized and generates Gendarme/FXcop-compliant assemblies.
- Automatic stub are now created when not implementing abstract
orinterface methods from base class.
- Verify pipeline is now available on Mono too.
- Lots of other fixes and improvements
Check the full change log at
Best wishes and stay beautiful!