Yeah, it's that time again!
As usual lots and lots of improvements in this new release including :
- (almost) complete nullable type support
- shorthandsfor nullable types (T?) and enumerables (T* instead of IEnumerable[of T])
- improved booish behavior with nicer colors (and it should work inside emacs now )
- 'else' block for 'for' and 'while loops
- fixes and improvement related to generic methods (overloads and interface declarations)
- and lots of other fixes here and there
Complete list of changes available here.
Contributors to this release :
Avishay Lavie, Cedric Vivier, Marcus Griep, Rodrigo B. De Oliveira