Hello CARGO lovers
CARGO version 1.0.6 is now ready! As with all previous versions of CARGO, we have new features.
- CARGO can now deploy to remote GlassFish 3.x servers (see CARGO-828)! That support is based on the brand-new JSR88 Deployer.
- The abstract JSR88 deployer for CARGO, which closes one of the oldest JIRA tickets: CARGO-146. This will ease a lot the implementation of any JSR88-compliant container for CARGO.
Moreover, this version being a maintenance release, it also ships with the fix for the following issues:
- (CARGO-581) - A '/' in context path gets converted to %20
- (CARGO-875) - java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 5 at createJBossFilterChain(JBoss51xStandaloneLocalConfiguration.java:56)
- (CARGO-877) - Remote deployment on Jetty 7.1.6 using cargo-jetty-7-and-onwards-deployer fails
- (CARGO-879) - Cannot set JVM arguments in GlassFish
- (CARGO-880) - cargo-maven2-plugin - blank property value in container systemProperties causes NullPointerException
This version is also expected to be the last 1.0.x version of CARGO. Indeed, we will then be focusing our efforts on CARGO 1.1.0, which will have many changes and drop of dusty parts (such as the Maven1 plugin).