Dear CARGO enthusiasts
A few weeks after version 1.3.0, CARGO 1.3.1 is now ready -with the fixes for the below issues:
- JBoss 7.x and 7.1.x local deployer does not take into account WAR context if a shared or extra classpath needs to be set [CARGO-1156]
- JBoss 7.x or 7.1.x datasource classes cannot come from shared classpath [CARGO-1157]
- Upgrade the Jetty 9.x container to support Jetty 9.0.0.M1 and 9.0.0.M2 [CARGO-1152]
- WebSphere deployment fails for WARs with
It also comes with one small improvement: the directory where to deploy web archives for Tomcat installed containers is now taken from server.xml file [CARGO-455]. Moreover, we have added some automated tests for the Cargo Daemon [CARGO-1150].
To upgrade to this new version:
- Users of the Maven2/Maven3 plugin simply need to use the CARGO plugin version 1.3.1.
- Users of the Java API can download the new Uberjar from http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/cargo/cargo-core-uberjar/1.3.1/cargo-core-uberjar-1.3.1.jar
- Similarly, users of the ANT tasks can download the new ANT tasks from http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/cargo/cargo-ant/1.3.1/cargo-ant-1.3.1.jar
- Finally, the ones who want to use the Cargo Daemon can download the webapp from http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/cargo/cargo-daemon-webapp/1.3.1/cargo-daemon-webapp-1.3.1.war