A container executing on the machine where Cargo executes
A local container runs on the machine where Cargo executes. However there are 2 types of local containers:
- Container Classpath — How to configure the executing container's classpath
- Container Start — Start a container that is not already running
- Container Stop — Stop a running container
- Container Timeout — Timeout after which the container start/stop is deemed failed
- Embedded Container — A container executing in the same JVM where Cargo is running
- Installed Container — A container installed on the machine where Cargo executes.