Here are the highlights of Cargo 0.7:
- Major refactoring to support Remote containers (i.e. containers that are started somewhere and with which we don't interact through the file system).
- Added JBoss 3.x and 4.x support.
- Added new Deployable type: EJB. Note that this new deployable is supported only by the JBoss container.
- Added a Tomcat Existing Configuration implementation.
- Added a Tomcat Local Deployer and a Tomcat Remote Deployer which uses the Tomcat Manager app for deployment.
- Added a WebLogic Existing Configuration implementation.
The list of all issues fixed and features implemented is available below.
Please note that version 0.7 has broken almost all APIs. This was majoritarly due to the Remote container support refactoring. This is one of the last 0.X version before the 1.0 release and we took the opportunity to fix the API now rather than to go through a lengthy and difficult deprecation strategy (which we'll use once 1.0 is out). We apologize to all our early users for this. This is probably the last time such a major change happens before the 1.0 release.
Source code changes
Changes detected by Clirr between
Changes to the core:
Changes to the Ant API: