To access the Castor CVS repository at the Codehaus from within Eclipse, please follow the following instructions.
- Make sure you've registered your public key with the Codehaus.
- In Eclipse, under Windows --> Preferences --> Team --> CVS --> SSH2 connection method, please specify the directory that holds your key file(s) and the name of the key file as well.
- When creating a new repository location, please define 'extssh' as connection method, and use the following items for configuration:
- server: beaver.codehaus.org
- username: <your username>
- password: leave blank.
- When connectig to the repository (the first time), Eclipse will try to load your private key and ask for a passphrase (assuming that you have specified one when creating your key files) during connection initialization.