Subversion Access from Eclipse Using Subclipse
To access the Castor SVN repository at the Codehaus from within Eclipse, please follow the following instructions.
- Make sure you've registered your public key with the Codehaus.
- Install Subclipse plugin from http://subclipse.tigris.org/ if you have not already installed it.
- In Eclipse, under Windows --> Preferences --> Team --> SVN --> SVN interface: make sure you have selected JavaSVN.
- Creating a new SVN repository location with the URL: svn+ssh://svn.castor.codehaus.org/home/projects/castor/scm/castor/trunk
- When connectig to the repository (the first time), Eclipse will asked for SSH Credentials
- select 'Use private key authentication'
- enter your username at Codehaus
- specify the path and name of the file that holds your private key in openssh format
- enter the passphrase for your ssh key