User XML FAQ
Marshalling and Unmarshalling
- Are there limits to the size of a xml file to be unmarshalled that have significant performance issues?
- How do I use auto-naming and location at the same time within a bind-xml segment? (click for supporting details)
- How do I marshall fields containing i.e. "<" into a CDATA field?
- How do I set the encoding when marshalling an object to XML?
- How do I marshall multiple Java objects into 1 XML file
- Container attribute behavior explained
- How do I programmatically control the marshalling/unmarshalling of a field (Using a FieldHandler)
- Where is the corresponding dtd or XML Schema for the generated XML Namespace xmlns:cst="http://castor.exolab.org/" ?
- Using constructor instead of setters.
- Use addItem(Item) instead of setItems(Collection).
- How to map a field of type Map ?
- Can I set a field to be both a container and to marshal its values?
Page: autoNamingAndLocation Page: CollectionGetters Page: ContainerVersusMarshal Page: How to change date format outputted to .xml files? Page: JDK Version Page: MappingMaps Page: MapToConstructors Page: MultipleObjectsTo1XML Page: NonMappedNode Page: Where is the corresponding dtd or XML Schema for the generated XML Namespace