Drone is a Java IRC bot built on the RIFE framework.
Drone has a modular API which makes it possible to easily extend and customize the active feature set. Drone sports a modern web administration interface to handle all common tasks and a public logging section. Installation is done by simply dropping a war in your servlet container or running the standalone distribution.
- Abstracted IRC protocol
- Easy configuration
- Multiple bots can run on multiple servers in multiple channels
- Intuitive module API
- User-friendly web interface
- Ships with useful modules
- identify (with nickserv)
- register (with nickserv)
- Runs inside or outside a servlet container
- Database storage of collected data
- Powerful web search of logged conversations
- Web interface for posting messages to IRC remotely