Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- jaxb: xs:all compositor is never used because it's unclear how to extends types with the xs:all compositor and it's also unclear what to do when maxOccurs > 1
- jaxb: no support for the exception that a property of type java.lang.List doesn't need a setter.
- jaxb: the xfire client module doesn't support java.awt.Image yet.
- jaxb: the xfire client module doesn't support javax.xml.transform.Source yet.
- jaxws: the xfire client module doesn't support in/out and out parameters yet.
- jaxws: default part name for the parameter is the name of the parameter, rather than arg0, arg1, etc. The spec isn't clear whether the "arg0" naming is a MUST, so we'll take it as a suggestion.
- ruby: Limited support for @XmlElementRefs and @XmlElements annotation. See ENUNCIATE-300.