This release was created on April 12, 2007:
This release is a bug fix and feature, with over 50 fixes and improvements touching almost all the code base.
Significant news in this release are:
- the CQL parser, a new filter parser allowing the usage of human readable filter encodings.
- the updated EPSG database, upgraded to version 6.12
- tiling rendering improvements, with meta buffer automatic computation
- automated closing of readers and iterators on finalization, making applications more robust, and providing warning messages for the unclosed resources, too
- significant speed improvements in Oracle datastore when reading big geometries
- OGC compliant scale computation algorithm
- lots of significant updates in the ARCSde module, with initial raster support
For a detailed list of changes, see the release notes