It's been a big week for GeoTools releases, with both 2.6-RC1 and 2.5.8 hitting the streets.
GeoTools 2.5.8 has seen a number of changes including:
- Improvements Shapefile locking
- Various fixes to ImageMosaic stability
- Support for JDBC aggregate functions
To try out the latest release, head on over to the downloads page .
GeoTools 2.6 has finally reached release candidacy, with the resolution of a few key issues, including:
- Solving a crash when reading ECW files
- Updated the WCS 1.1 EMP model
- Resolved a reader exception caused by FastBBox filters
- The long-awaited return of the Javadoc build
For more information look to the 2.6.x branch page.