- Codehaus — We would like to acknowledge Codehaus for their donation of JIRA and Confluence Hosting to the Geotools project.
- GeoSolutions — We would like to acknowledge GeoSolutions for providing nightly-builds to the 2.3.x branch of the Geotools project.
- RefactorIT — For the offer of free Open Source licences for refactoring GeoTools.
- Refractions — donation of svn hosting facilities
- TOPP — donation of Web Hosting facilities
- USC Geology — donation of Maven Host Facilities
- Wide World Services — providing Cruise Control Hosting