The Griffon Guide is your first stop for documentation. It explains each one of the available commands at your disposal; enumerates every dynamic method added to application artifacts; discusses all features available to Griffon applications.
- Quick Start Describes step by step how to build your first Griffon application.
- Builders Documentation and links to the various Griffon builders.
- Plugins List of available plugins.
- Grailspodcast The Groovy, Grails and Griffon podcast, hosted by Sven Haiges (@hansamann), Glen Smith (@glen_a_smith) and Peter Ledbrook (@pledbrook).
- http://groovyblogs.org Feed aggregator on Groovy news and blogs. Created and maintained by Glen Smith (it runs on Grails!).
- http://groovy.dzone.com Online community of Groovy news.
- Speaking of Dzone, they have published a Getting started with Griffon Refcard.
Follow @theaviary on Twitter to stay up-to-date on Griffon news.