- Default table with headerVisible, showLines, etc.
- Support for NatTable
- Support for glazedLists
? In SwtBuilder eg. the button can have children (like onEvent, gridLayout, image).
In SwingBuilder they can not: everything is attributes. Should this be changed?
? Any need for CustomSwingBuilder?
? TableTree, TableTreeItem are deprecated - should they be removed?
- Updated to Eclipse 3.5 libraries.
- bind with closures. If you bind with a closure it is like a ComputedValue which only gives you one-way binding.
- menu as a subnode to menuitem should automatically set the menuitem.menu
- Added a Bindable and WritableList that can be used from several threads but only fires events in the right realm.
- Using system colors (foreground: 'BLUE') for color attributes.
- Change the license to Apache as the rest of groovy.
- Upgraded to Eclipse 3.5M7
- Added initial databinding support
- Shortened the onEvent(). Instead of
you can use
- Added StackLayout
- Added InputDialog
- Added ErrorDialog
- Added MessageDialog
- Added MessageDialogWithToggle
- Added an id attribute
- Changed list() to use default styles: SWT.V_SCROLL | SWT.BORDER
- Added a subclass of the Shell and added a method doMainloop() to do all the repetitive:
- Updated gmaven
- Updated to Eclipse 3.4
- Changed swt/jface builders to groovy
- Added the id attribute
- Change builders to support FactoryBuilderSupport to be able to use SWT in Griffon.
- Deleted the ApplicationGuiBuilder in groovy.swt.guibuilder. This was marked as "WORK IN PROGRESS, don't use this one yet" in 2004, so I don't suppose anyone was using it.
- Delete the get/setCurrent methods from the builders. Was only used by the GuiBuilders.
- Fixed a bug:
fillLayout ( type:"vertical" )
never worked. Strings are now matched against SWT constants if relevant.
- Included the MigLayout in the SwtBuilder
- Make 'text' default attribute if a text is given without attribute. You can now use
- Using SwingBuilder inside a SWT application is working again.
- updated to maven2
- added automatic download of eclipse libraries
- added support for RadioGroupFieldEditor (used in Preferences)
- added support for StyledText
- Fixed a bug in WizardDialog
- swt.Dialog is abstract
- Fixed a bug using cascading MenuManagers