Groovy has an active community from which many ideas and discussions arise. Initial discussions or clarifications occur within the Mailing Lists. Very specific suggestions can often be included in the Groovy Issue Tracker. Ideas which require wider or on-going discussion or greater formalism are documented here.
- Discussions are ideas or potential changes in their early formation.
- Proposals are ideas that have reached a greater level of maturity but still require discussion or wider communication.
- The Roadmap outlines things we have committed to do or hope to do soon.
- Annotation usage with properties
- AST Macros and Annotations
- C Sharp Groovinator
- GJIT - Groovy Just-In-Time Compiler
- Grapes and grab()
- Groovy realtime archive internet lookup
- JSR-295 Binding Builder
- Macro Use Cases
- MetaClass Redesign (by blackdrag)
- MetaClass Redesign (by blackdrag) part 2
- MOP 2.0 ideas
- Multiple Assignment Proposal
- Multiproject builds
- Proposed Website Revamp
- Web based GroovyShell
- Miscellaneous Feature Requests and Enhancements
- Groovy 2.0 modularization
Current formal proposals:
Could not access the content at the URL because it is not from an allowed source.
You may contact your site administrator and request that this URL be added to the list of allowed sources.