Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- What is your preferred email address for contact
- Where are you located (we aim to match up timezones for mentors)
- What you're studying
- How much time you realistically think you'll be able to spend on the SoC per week.
- What period (morning, afternoon, night) of the day will you be working (this is so we can match up mentors who will be working at the same time as you)
- What you hope to gain from the project
- Have you read The Rules? Are you happy to abide by them?
- Example designs (eg. L&F updates you have done).
- The project you're interested in (include a link). While we prefer projects that we have suggested, you are welcome to suggest a new project here.
- What you hope to bring to the project
- What you would hope to achieve
- a draft schedule what you want to do at which time
- describe the task with your own
- describe where you expect problems or are time-consuming
- add own ideas or improvements you like to address
- Relevant background experience