Major feature updates:
- Automatic GUI support for scripting in Python language.
- Plotting feature updated.
- GitHub support for Gumtree workspace.
- Python scripts for instrument control and data
- [GUMTREE-935] - New Sidebar Infrastructure
- [GUMTREE-992] - Realtime activity view freeze on dispose on some computer
- [GUMTREE-995] - gplot.clear() threading issue
- [GUMTREE-996] - Quokka init script report problem
- [GUMTREE-1005] - Pelican need a python script to collect data
- [GUMTREE-1012] - Histmem server not interrupted when clicking on the red button
- [GUMTREE-1023] - sync problem in scan command
- [GUMTREE-991] - Improve the plotting engine
- [GUMTREE-997] - Open SICS tree and filtered tree at start up
- [GUMTREE-124] - New DAQ UI Prototype
- [GUMTREE-938] - Auto config the Jython engine for PyDev in Gumtree
- [GUMTREE-1006] - Move up version number in the build system to 1.9.0
- [GUMTREE-970] - Sync validation server with the real instrument
Download Gumtree 1.9.0
The first beta release of 1.8.x is now available from Codehaus. This release contains the upgrade Eclipse 4 RCP workbench, as well as GitHub connector for downloading customised experiment / analysis scripts.
I have found a good looking Swing component for instrument control:
In this site, the authur explained the techniques on making those controls in Java, using the FXG converter (converting Adobe XML output into Java).
GumTree 1.6.3 has been released!
This version has the following enhancements:
- Mac 64bit support
- Vaadin support for building AJAX web site
Downloads are available here.
GumTree 1.6.2 has been released!
This version is now available in 64-bit mode. Downloads are available here
GumTree 1.6.1 has been released!
This release includes a new workbench user interface design for trial purpose.
Downloads are available here
After 6 months of hard work, we are proud to release our first iteration of GumTree 1.6.x release.
This release includes a new Numpy-like Python scripting library for working with data reduction in an easy way!
Downloads are available here.
GumTree has gone into the 1.5.x development mode. This new 1.5.0 release contains builds for workbench and server in multiple platforms. The 1.4.x remains as the stable stream until the end of the 1.5.x development cycle.
GumTree 1.4.3 has been released on 26th February. It will be the last development build before the official release of version 1.4.
GumTree 1.4.2 has been released on 5th February. You may find all files under the usual download page.
A new introductory paper is available for people who want to get an overview of the GumTree project:
ICNS 2007 Conference
Tony Lam, Norman Xiong, Paul Hathaway, Nick Hauser
Happy new year! The second iteration for 1.4.x stream, also known as version 1.4.1, has been released on 15th January. This new release also comes with Linux early access versions. You may find all files under the download page.
Project plan for release 1.4.x has been updated to:
GumTree v1.0.0 is now available for down here
See http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GUMTREE/Downloads for which plug-ins are available in this version.
New developer resources are available in the wiki: http://docs.codehaus.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=96501777
Technical Questions: Send email to the developers' mailing list
Project Collaboration Issues: Contact Tony @ ANSTO