I am delighted to let you know that I will present IzPack at the Devoxx conference in the "Tools in Action" sessions! (see http://devoxx.com/display/Devoxx2K10/IzPack++because+you+and+your+end+users+have+installation+issues)
I will make a demo during my talk, and I would like to use an installer showcase from one of yours :-)
A community-contributed example would be indeed much more interesting both for the audience and for me as a speaker. It's not that I don't have a few examples for a demo, but I'm sure you guys have something better to offer!
This is why I am launching a call for contributions: I would demo YOUR installer (and as a side-effect, YOUR software would be publicized in front of a large audience).
You can contact me by email atwith your proposal. Note that:
- I will not sign any non-disclosure agreement of some sort
- I need to be able to show the IzPack configuration and build files so that the demo is compelling
- the session will be recorded, so even people not attending the conference will see it!
- I will not accept any money for your installer to be showcased.
Thanks for sending your submissions!
On behalf of the IzPack team, I am pleased to announce the availability of IzPack 5.0.0-beta3!
- Previous button is now displayed correctly http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/IZPACK-622
- The izpack maven plugin has been corrected http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/IZPACK-613
- The ant task has been corrected http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/IZPACK-617
Keep testing and giving us feedbacks!
|Obtaining IzPack 5.0.0-beta3|