- Building IzPack from source: instructions for building IzPack from source code.
- Git guide: we have switched to Git instead of Subversion. Here is how you can get started painlessly.
- Deploying IzPack
Migration to IzPack 5
- Migration to IzPack 5 : How to migrate your installer and panels to IzPack 5.
- Mavenization and Refactoring : Help on the current revamp for IzPack 5.
- Best practices for contribution: a set of guidelines for IzPack developers and contributors.
- Best practices for code and architecture : some global rules on code formatting and architecture design for IzPack
- Executing and writing tests : How to use test tools to write efficient tests.
- Usage of PicoContainer : How to use PicoContainer
- Maven modules decomposition : Description of the module composition of the IzPack project
Page: Contributing Code Changes Page: IzPack tests Page: Deploying IzPack Page: Maven modules decomposition Page: Best practices for code and architecture Page: Building IzPack from source Page: Git guide Page: Migration to IzPack 5 Page: Mavenization and Refactoring Page: Best practices Page: IzPack 5.0 QA Sheet Page: Debugging Installers Page: Debugging Uninstallers Page: 3rd-Party Frameworks and APIs used in IzPack Source Code