- Getting started with Git: if you have never played with Git before, this is for you!
- Git IzPack workflow: how one can use Git to work on IzPack.
IzPack Git repositories
The "blessed" IzPack repository is available from https://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/izpack/repos/primary/repo
- Anonymous access:
- Developer access:
The following is a list of official IzPack developers forks:
- http://github.com/jponge/izpack (Julien Ponge, project leader, project founder and tyrannic despot)
- http://github.com/bonnefoa/izpack-refactoring (Anthonin Bonnefoy, project despot and hazardous merges master)
- http://github.com/dduponchel/IzPack (David Duponchel, project developer)
The following is a list of forks from various people around the globe (do not hesitate to add yourself here):
- https://sourceforge.net/projects/devcompack/ (Said SAID EL IMAM)
- add yourself here!
Funny tip if you are a Subversion fanatic: GitHub repositories can be accessed read-only from Subversion.
A complete Git conversion of the old Subversion repository can be found at http://github.com/jponge/izpack-full-svn-history-copy (keep in mind that because it is based on the full repository, there are no branches and tags informations, just a linear branch which maps the Subversion revisions).
IzPack first used CVS, then switch in 2004 to Subversion. It switched again, this time to Git, in 2010.