JtestR allows you to test your Java code with Ruby frameworks.
JtestR 0.4 is the current release of the JtestR testing tool. JtestR integrates JRuby with several Ruby frameworks to allow painless testing of Java code, using RSpec, Test/Unit, Expectations, dust and Mocha.
- Integrates with Ant, Maven and JUnit
- Includes JRuby 1.2, Test/Unit, RSpec, Expectations, dust, Mocha and ActiveSupport
- Customizes Mocha so that mocking of any Java class is possible
- Background testing server for quick startup of tests
- Automatically runs your JUnit and TestNG codebase as part of the build
Getting started: http://jtestr.codehaus.org/Getting+Started
New in the 0.4 release is upgrade of JRuby to version 1.2, upgrade of ActiveSupport to 2.3.2, Mocha to 0.9.5 and RSpec to 1.2.6.
Seeing as the new RSpec version no longer supports the story runner, support for this have been removed from JtestR. Cucumber support will arrive in a future version.