This guide starts with an architectural overview of Loom. Then, we identify the different roles that typically exist in daily use of Loom. For each of these, we provide a basic guide. We finish with a complete example.
This documentation is aimed towards people who:
- wish to create applications that run within Loom
- wish to create components (blocks) for use within Loom
- wish to setup and administer Loom
- are interested in the design principles of Loom
- wish to develop code that will be incorporated into Loom
- wish to reuse Loom concepts in their own application