Mevenide aims at integrating Maven into IDEs : Eclipse Platform, NetBeans, JBuilder and IntelliJ IDEA are currently supported. Also Mevenide is an example of the CoolTypoPattern.
- If you want to give a hand please see HowToBuildMevenide, and the CurrentIssues too
- Development for MevenIDE IDEA has started, and we need you help! If you want to contribute, please see Building Mevenide IDEA and contact us on the mailing list.
- See also the Releases page. http://mevenide.codehaus.org/download.html
- For extending the functionality of Mevenide for Netbeans, see Mevenide For Netbeans extension points
Jul 29, 2006
- We have a new site for the Netbeans Maven2 Integration
Mar 28, 2006
- we have migrated out source repository to Subversion "svn checkout https://svn.codehaus.org/mevenide/trunk/" to do checkout of the sourcebase now.
Jan 28, 2006
- First update to the Maven2 support, everything runs faster and more reliable now. You are encouraged to upgrade.
Jan 03, 2006
- An initial version of the Maven2 support for Netbeans has been released. Check the installation instructions and feature list
Oct 26, 2005
- Not updated the new for a while. Released 0.9 version of Netbeans integration. Also got an initial version of maven-nbm-plugin for maven2. Instructions on using it.
May 29, 2005
- MevenIDE for IDEA 0.1 has been released! This is the first release - comments, ideas, suggestions and bug reports are welcome.
April 18, 2005
- Development on the MevenIDE IntelliJ IDEA Plugin has started - help is wanted!
April 5, 2005
- New release 0.2 of MevenIDE for JBuilder, that is now compatible with JBuilder 2005. Enjoy. Comments, bug reports welcome.
March 25, 2005
- New release 0.6 of Mevenide for Netbeans, working with the 4.0 and 4.1 beta. It seems I forgot to announce 0.5 here. Enjoy. Comments, bug reports welcome.
November 25, 2004
- New release 0.4 of Mevenide for Netbeans, working with the 4.0 RC1. A few new features, multiple bugfixes, for details, see changes. Those, who have the 0.3 release installed on top of Netbeans beta2 are encouraged to update to RC1 first and then update the mevenide modules. Enjoy, comments, bug reports welcome.
November 03, 2004
- Pretty late update. i just realize that Mevenide for Eclipse 0.3.0, released October the 4th, has not been announced on the wiki. Now it is done. This release adds a few new features, among them a repository browser and a Maven builder (please refer to the changes page for more info). some bug fixes and enhancements as well. Eclipse 3.0.x and 3.1M1 users should update from here whereas 3.1M2 should update through the regular update site . gdodinet gdodinet
August 20, 2004
- Mevenide for Netbeans 0.2.2 released. It's a bugfix release for the 0.2 release announced earlier. Please download the 0.2 release and then use the autoupdate feature to retrieve the updates. The URL fro the update server is http://mevenide.codehaus.org/nbm_release/NBM_AutoUpdate.xml Milos Kleint
July 25, 2004
- Mevenide for Eclipse 0.2.2 has been released. It is mainly a bugfix release but also adds the possibility to import/export maven plugin properties (for those maven plugins that make use of the provider infrastructure) – update site url. gdodinet gdodinet
July 17, 2004
- Mevenide for Netbeans 0.1 has been released. It works with the latest build of Netbeans 4.0 and with final Maven 1.0. Go to the download page and give it a try. Milos Kleint
July 14, 2004
- Mevenide for Eclipse 0.2.1 has been released. It supports Eclipse 3.0 and Maven 1.0. See to the Changes page for the complete list of changes. gdodinet gdodinet
May 14, 2004
Project summary http://mevenide.codehaus.org
CVS repository http://mevenide.codehaus.org/cvs-usage.html
Issue Tracking http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10480
License ASL 2
Created by Jens Andersen
On Thu May 13 18:27:59 CEST 2004