If your building Milyn related components, please use:
- Java 1.5 (not 1.6 and above)
- Maven v2.0.8
The artifactId for each of the Milyn components is as follows:
- Smooks Core: "milyn-smooks-core"
- Smooks Cartridges:
- CSV: "milyn-smooks-csv"
- EDI: "milyn-smooks-edi"
- Javabean: "milyn-smooks-javabean"
- JSON: "milyn-smooks-json"
- Routing: "milyn-smooks-routing"
- Templating: "milyn-smooks-templating"
- CSS: "milyn-smooks-css"
- Servlet: "milyn-smooks-servlet"
- Commons: "milyn-commons" (all components depend on Commons, so no need to specify a dependency on this module if your dependent on one of the others)
- EdiSax: "milyn-edisax"
- Magger: "milyn-magger"
- Tinak: "milyn-tinak"
Note: All cartridges depend on Smooks Core (i.e. "milyn-smooks-core"). Therefore, if your project depends on one of the cartridges, there's no need to specify the dependency on Smooks Core.
See the POMs in the Tutorials as examples of Maven based applications that depend on different Smooks Cartridges.
The Maven repo groupId for all Milyn components (Smooks v1.1+) is "org.milyn".
Smooks v1.1 is not released yet, but SNAPSHOTs are available from "http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org". You need to list this Maven repo in your project POM e.g.
Once Smooks v1.1 is released, the binaries will be available from the maven2 repo on ibiblio.
The Maven repo groupId for all Milyn components (pre Smooks v1.1) is "milyn".
Also note that the v1.0 and v1.0.1 binaries are not available from ibiblio. You need to list this Maven repo in your project POM e.g.