For complete detailed information on the actor-based fundamentals underlying Passerelle, please consult the Ptolemy II website.
Getting started with Passerelle development
Setting up an eclipse workspace
- Install an eclipse 3.5, including a Subversion plugin (e.g. Subversive or Subclipse.
- Connect to the Passerelle SVN URL on the Codehaus :
- Check out project com.isencia.passerelle.gettingstarted
- Read the README.txt in there, explaining the 2 final steps
- Set the eclipse PDE development target platform
- Checkout the main Passerelle projects, via an Import of a team project set file
- Then you should be able to launch the basic Swing-based Passerelle model designer/tester IDE from inside eclipse