PicoUnit is a unit test framework that strives to create an embedded Domain Specific Language to make testing as clear as possible, it leverages PicoContainer and JMock to provided injected dependances and mocks.
PicoUnit has the following features:
- Injection of test dependancies.
- Registration of test dependancies.
- A sophisticated mocking framework that combines many of the best features of JMock and EasyMock.
- Dynamic discovery of Tests, no need to specify your tests as a list of classes.
- Full IDE integration by exporting JUnit TestSuites.
- No need to extend class, just implement a marker interface.
- Ability to disable tests based on user criteria - no need to comment out tests..
- Succinctly test delegation
- A highly expressive, extensible conversational verification api, which is even more extensible if you are using Java 5
Author: Stacy Curl