It is possible to apply bulk changes on issues. These changes may be made from multiple locations.
From the Issues Service
Execute your search query and click on Bulk Change. You can then apply bulk changes to the issues returned by the search:
- Assign all the selected issues to a specific developer
- Reopen all the selected issues
- Flag all the selected issues as false positives
Since version 4.0, notifications are not sent for bulk changes by default. To explicitly send notifications, check Send notifications.
From the Component Viewer
Bulk change is available at the component level as well. Using the component-level dropdowns to narrow the selected list of issues, you can perform bulk changes such as:
- Assign all the new issues since the previous analysis to a specific developer
- Change the severity of all the minor issues to major