Debugging a Plugin
- start Jenkins and Sonar plugin with embedded Jetty : For testing purposes you can also specify version of Jenkins, which is greater than version used for compilation :
- browse to http://localhost:8080
- Jetty automatically detects compilation updates then restarts. Very useful.
- edit the file ~/.java.net :
- tag subversion and upload the release:
- add the changelog to release notes.
- Parent POM for Jenkins Plugins has been changed on
org.jenkins-ci.plugins:pluginsince Jenkins version 1.396
org.jvnet.hudson.tools:maven-hpi-pluginhas been relocated to
org.jenkins-ci.tools:maven-hpi-pluginsince version 1.61