The startup scripts for AIX, HPUX and Solaris are not packaged with SonarQube for licensing reasons. You must download the Java Service Wrapper release specific to your platform.
<install_directory> (below) refers to the path to the directory where the SonarQube distribution has been unzipped.
- Copy $JSW/lib/libwrapper.so to <install_directory>/bin/<platform>/lib
- Copy $JSW/bin/wrapper to <install_directory>/bin/<platform>
- Copy $JSW/bin/demoapp to <install_directory>/bin/<platform>. Rename it "sonar" (or "sonar.sh"), edit and set the variables APP_NAME and APP_LONG_NAME to "sonar", WRAPPER_CONF to "../../conf/wrapper.conf"
- Replace <install_directory>/lib/wrapper-3.2.3.jar by $JSW/lib/wrapper.jar
- The script <install_directory>/bin/<platform>/sonar is ready to start and stop the standalone server