Description / Features
- 75 predefined rules
- custom coding rules with XPath
- import of code coverage results with LCOV
- import of unit test results provided by jstest & js-test-driver in XML format SINCE 2.2
Run an Analysis with the SonarQube Runner (Recommended method)
Run an Analysis with the other Analyzers
To display code coverage data:
- Prior to the SonarQube analysis, execute your unit tests and generate the LCOV report.
- Import this report while running the SonarQube analysis by setting the
Since the plugin version 2.0, you can force coverage value to be set to "0" without providing any report. You just need to set the following property to "true":
Unit Tests SINCE 2.2
To import unit test data:
- Prior to the SonarQube analysis, execute your unit tests in order to generate XML report. 2 formats are supported: jstest & js-test-driver
- Import generated XML report while running the SonarQube analysis by setting on of the 2 following properties to the path of the XML report. The path may be absolute or relative to the project base directory:
See examples for more details about how to configure.
Extending Coding Rules using XPath
New coding rules can be added using XPath. See the related documentation.