Description / Features
This plugin connects SonarQube to Redmine issue and project management tool in various ways.
Widget "Redmine Issues"
SonarQube retrieves the number of open issues associated to a project from Redmine. It then reports on the total number of issues and distribution by priority.
Link a SonarQube review to a Redmine Issue
This feature allows you to create a review (on a violation) that will generate a Redmine Issue on your configured Redmine Installation
When logged in, you should find the "Link to Redmine" action available on any violation:
You can enter any comment and after you press "Link to Redmine", a new review comment is added on the violation: you can see the link to the newly-created Redmine issue.
And the corresponding Redmine Issue looks like:
Redmine 2.0 - 2.1
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQube server
Before you configure the plugin you need to get Redmine's API Access key
Log in to your Redmine installation with administration rights
- Navigate to Administration > Settings > Authentication
- Enable Rest Web Service API
Go to the "My Account" page ( /my/account ) and create a new API Access key on the right panel of your screen.
Copy the API Access key to use it in plugin configuration
At Global level, go to Settings -> Redmine and set Redmine's URL and API Access key you copied from previous step
At Project level, go to Configuration -> Redmine Configuration Page
- Set the general settings for accessing Redmine : URL and the API Key you copied from previous step.
- Set the project key and click on the <Test the settings; gets priorities and trackers> button
- Pick up a default priority and default tracker for the redmine issues and save your settings
Release 1.0 (4 issues)
|SONARPLUGINS-2586||Create a SonarQube Redmine Plugin|
|SONARPLUGINS-2588||Add localization support|
|SONARPLUGINS-2587||Add widget to display project (open) issues by priority|
|SONARPLUGINS-2585||Link a review with a Redmine issue|