Requires SonarQube version
2.9 or higher
GNU LGPL v3
Description / Features
This plugin enables the analysis of Scala projects.
The following metrics are supported:
- Lines of code
- Comment lines
- Public API
- Cyclomatic Complexity
The version 0.1 of this plugin will cover calculation of base metrics.
The next versions will cover the following features:
- integration of Scalastyle for violation checks
- more metrics like lcom4, response for class, depth in tree
- measuring code coverage
- Copy the jar into /extensions/plugins/ directory
- Restart SonarQube Web server
If your project is built with maven, you should add:
to the build section in your pom and:
If your project does not use maven as a build engine, you should create a small pom.xml file at the root of your project containing the following content:
To kick-off the analysis, run mvn sonar:sonar.
Everybody with an interest in developing Scala SonarQubesupport is invited to contribute.
Project setup with Eclipse Indigo:
- install Scala IDE plugin and m2eclipse plugin in Eclipse
- checkout the source code
- in Eclipse:
- import maven project
- add Scala nature to the project (right click on project name -> configure or so...)
- add manually src/main/scala and src/test/scala as source folder to the build path
- to finish: run 'mvn package' and a clean in Eclipse
If you start developing, you should respect the forge guidelines.
Version 0.1 (5 issues)
|SONARPLUGINS-1288||Integration of Scala as new language in Sonar||Closed||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-1289||Calculation of base metrics||Resolved||Fixed|
|SONARPLUGINS-1292||Code colorization for Scala||Reopened||Unresolved|
|SONARPLUGINS-1304||Duplicate code measurement via PMD||Reopened||Unresolved|
|SONARPLUGINS-1305||Create integration test suite||Open||Unresolved|