To generate the Server ID:
- Log in as a System administrator and go to:
- Settings > General Settings > Licenses > Server ID (for SonarQube 3.7+)
- Settings > Configuration > General Settings > Server ID (for SonarQube 3.4 to 3.6.X)
- Configuration > General Settings > Server ID (for versions prior to SonarQube 3.4)
- Enter the name of your organisation. Note that the "Organisation" field must not contain any special characters (such as "é", "/", etc.). Make sure to use only letters [A-Za-z], digits [0-9] and whitespaces.
- Enter one of hte IP addresses of your SonarQube server. Note that you must use a fixed IP address.
- Click on "Generate ID"
- The Server ID is now available