This plugin is still in its early development stages, so it may suffer from some limitations.
This plugin brings the following features to C# projects in Sonar:
- finding assemblies (page "Dependencies")
- Example on Nemo : http://nemo.sonarsource.org/dependencies/index?search=mscorlib
- listing dependencies of a project (page "Libraries")
- showing the dependency structure matrix (DSM) for C# code (page "Design")
- Example on Nemo : http://nemo.sonarsource.org/plugins/resource/359810?page=org.sonar.plugins.design.ui.page.DesignPage
- Note that this feature is accessible for C# projects only with Sonar 3.0+
Since version 2.1 this plugin also brings:
- Design metrics
- Response For Class
- LCOM4 groups of methods
- Afferent and Efferent coupling
- A simple architecture constraint rule engine
- This engine contains a single rule that can be duplicated.
- It is a simple copy of the sonar java architecture rule, the main difference being that simple wildcard patterns are used instead of ant style patterns.
This plugin relies on the NDeps tool.
The NDeps plugin is not executed on Web projects for the moment.
ndeps install directory
Not needed in most cases.
ndeps program timeout
Maximum number of minutes before the ndeps program will be stopped.
ndeps activation mode
Possible values : empty (means active), 'skip' and 'reuseReport'.
Name of the ndeps report files
Name of the ndeps report file used when reuse report mode is activated. This can be an absolute path, or a path relative to each project base directory.
|Names of ignorable fields (since v2.1)||sonar.ndeps.ignorable.fields||Comma separated list of names of fields that should not be taken in account during LCOM4 analysis.|