Oops, we did it again! We cleaned the security component issue list and cut a new release with a few nice little improvements. 0.5.0 was released a few months before but never announced. 0.5.1 is the new stable release for T5.3.x. Unfortunately though, 0.5.1 will not work with the upcoming T5.4. It does compile and about half of the tests succeed but the ajax interfaces are changed enough that there will likely be some issues. Well, at least we have something to do for the next release.
- [TYNAMO-176] - Incorrect redirect to login page in case of ajax request
- [TYNAMO-125] - Else block for the security components
- [TYNAMO-193] - Allow temporarily disabling security for an invocation of Callable
- [TYNAMO-195] - Make LoginForm error messages localizable
- [TYNAMO-183] - Improve support for Instance-Level Access Control