Much of document is release (version) specific: for example, Javadocs are specific to the release, due to changes in code and APIs (between major releases, as well as development ones).
- APIs Woodstox implements:
- What is new with the extended Stax2 API? (Stax2 API is included in Woodstox 2.0.x and above; version number is "one less" than Woodstox')
- How do I configure Woodstox?
- How do I use Woodstox efficiently?
- How can I use Stax2 Validation API (Woodstox 3.0+)
Licensing (argh) information
Ok; here are my thoughts regarding licensing Woodstox, reusing code and such...
That's all folks! Time to go Home?