Subject: Exported From Confluence
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
The following persons deserve credit for Cargo.
- Jerome Lacoste: General ideas and discussions =
- Tim =
Shadel: Implementation of OC4J support
- Matt Raible: Asked for improvements to the Tomcat support so that Cargo=
can support nicely AppFuse. Provided patches to improve Tomcat support.
- Jan Zuchhold: Improvements to the Maven plugin (pas=
sing system properties)
- Eoghan McIlwaine: Cargo logo and banner. Eoghan has also done a larger, vertical version of the Cargo logo=
a>. Eoghan, you rock!
- Bill Dudney: Implementation of the Tomcat Existing Local Configuration =
+ beta tester of the m2 plugin
- Rahul Thakur: Added a
cargo:configure mojo to the Maven2 p=
lugin to generate container configuration.
- Lester Ecarma: Participation in the implementation of Geronimo 1.x.
- Juri Artamonov: Added support for starting/stopping/redeploying deploya=
bles in the Maven2 plugin + lots of other things.
- Wendy Smoak: HTTPS support for Tomcat and various improvements.
- Cédric Vidal: Added support for choosing a JBoss server configur=
ation for standalone configurations.
- Aaron Digulla: Several patches for Tomcat and Maven2 support.
- Ate Douma: Several patches for Tomcat.
- Apache and The Jakarta cactus project: Cargo started as a refactoring o=
f the Cactus Ant integration subproject
- Christopher Lenz: Has developed most of the Cactus Ant integration code=
that spawned the Cargo project
If we have forgotten anyone, please accept our apologies and feel free t=
o edit the page yourself to correct it (ask me if you need the rights).
- Eoghan's vertical logo for Cargo: