Subject: Exported From Confluence
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
The web interface has been designed to help you quickly find what you ar=
e looking for.
It can be displayed in various langua=
The web interface is divided in three areas:
Wherever you are, you can access the top bar:
- Dashboards to go back to the Home page
- Projects to access the complete list of Projects, View=
s, Developers, etc. or to access previously browsed projects
- Measures to access the Measures service
- Issues to access the Issues service
- Rules to access the Rules page
- Quality Profiles to browse and manage quality profiles
- Settings to access the system settings (access restricted to System administr=
- Log in / <Name> to log in.=
Depending on your user rights, you will have access to different dashboard=
s and services. Logging in also allows you to have access to your own customized web interface. From there, you=
can modify your profile and log out.
- Search for a c=
omponent: project, file, view, developer, etc. to quickly access it. Pr=
ess 's' to quickly access the search box.
- Keep track of where you are thanks to the breadcrumb trail. This breadcrumb trail is clickable, so you can quickly reach an upper=
- <Star> to flag the current project as favorite
- Configuration to access the current project's configur=
The left menu is a contextual menu that depends on the area you are in a=
nd on your user rights. It provides access to different dashboards and serv=
The main kinds of page:
- Component viewer displays d=
etailed data on component
- Tools and services: issues drilldown=
, measure service, etc.
- Configuration pages:
- System configuration for the system administrators to administer the So=
- Project configuration for the project administrators to confi=
gure their project settings (setting analysis properties, creating action p=
The motto is that you will need three clicks maximum to go from a qualit=
y indicator to a corrective action in the source code.
Example: Issues Drilld=
g your Favorites
The web interface provides the ability to flag components as favorite. You can then quickly access yo=
ur favorites by displaying them on dashboards through filters.
The web interface is displayed in the preferred language that you set in=
your browser settings.
If it is not, just ask your administrator to add the corresponding langu=
age pack. Have a look at the availa=