Message-ID: <1961254954.10207.1409480601985.JavaMail.email@example.com> Subject: Exported From Confluence MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="----=_Part_10206_673481292.1409480601985" ------=_Part_10206_673481292.1409480601985 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Location: file:///C:/exported.html
1. A developer for a project will first make an application for upload priviledges by creating a JIRA which contains the following informatio= n:=20
Refer to the upload-application.txt file.=20
2. One of the PMC members needs to process the application which means:<= /p>=20
1. User creates a bundle using the 'create-upload-bundle' goal in the re=
plugin. The bundle would include:
2. Bundle is pushed to a specified location, in our case beaver.codehaus=
it sits to be processed.
3. Bundle is verified with the retrieved checksum.=20
4. Bundle is unpacked and placed in a syncing directory where the ibibli=
folks can retrieve to update the central repository.
Allowing project's to upload the same version of the bundle should be
prohibited. I think it can often happen that mistakes are made but an artifact should never be overwritten with something that claims to be = the
same version. We can easily track this on the intermediary machin= e and send
a notice to the project's mailing list when this occurs as= king them to make
a patch release or whatnot.