Subject: Exported From Confluence
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
This page lists projects using Groovy in some way. Please add yo=
ur project to this page.
Blog/Wiki, CMS, Por=
- Struts 2 Create Struts 2 =
actions in Groovy
- Simple Advanced Groovy templating, provides a lightweight=
version of Struts Tiles
- AribaWeb Full stack component-based framework for creating AJAX-enab=
led apps; embeds Groovy with full support for scripting components and busi=
- Groovy Tapestry
- GvTags Template engine with tag lib support for Groovy and JSP tag =
- Woko: POJOs on the Web! Full stack DDD framework for =
building Object Oriented, Multi Profile webapps, with support for Groovy
- OOWeb Lightweight, fast, object-oriented web framework. C=
an be embedded by groovy.
- Gracelets A combination of Groovy and JSF/Face=
lets allowing you to write simple, compact and reloadable pages, controller=
s and libraries all inside the Servlet/JSF framework. Learn more about it <=
a href=3D"http://gracelets.sourceforge.net/" title=3D"Gracelets Main Site" =
- Jaiwls Component oriented Framework with bundled S=
ervlet-Webserver (Jetty) and HTML Widget library. Can use static compiled j=
ava-classes or runtime Groovy-scripts.
- Portofino is an open source web framework. Among its feat=
ures: content management, CRUD, database connectivity, calendars, charts, s=
ecurity and easy customization.
- Canoo WebTest allows specifying Test Steps scripted in Groovy, b=
undling a series of Tests Steps with the MacroStepBuilder, and creating a w=
hole WebTest using the AntBuilder. See Groov=
- Spock is a testing and specification framework=
for Java and Groovy applications
- accept4j is an acceptance testing tool that =
;bridges the gap between automated tests and business requirements in=
- soapui Has a Groovy test step. The Groovy Script step allows you to=
specify an arbitrary Groovy script during the execution of a TestCase. The=
script has full access to the soapui object model and can thus perform a v=
ariety of tasks. Read more: Groovy Scr=
- EasyGSP allows you to use Groovy to create websites in =
a LAMP stack.
- Groovy LAMP is a way to run Groovy scripts (and tem=
plates) in a LAMP server setup. Use groovy the same way you use PHP. (Updated Version)
- GroovyConsole servlet/p=
ortlet is a servlet/portlet that let you type groovy commands and execu=
tes them on the server, returning the output - useful for playing with the =
- GroovyLab : a MATLAB-like scientific programmi=
ng environment based on Groovy with extensive plotting support, default acc=
ess to the best Java scientific libraries, user-friendly interface, easy in=
stallation of toolboxes, Computer Algebra support and many other features=
- SimpleCI i=
s a full CI Server written in Vert.x and Groovy. Web UI, Job Configuration F=
- GroovyRules is a JSR-94 compliant lightweight rules eng=
ine that permits defining rules in Groovy
- GroovyHelp is a powerful API documentation view=
, search and compare utility.
- PLEAC-Groovy is an implementation o=
f the Solutions of the Perl Cookbook in the Groovy language.
- FreeMind is a mindmapping tool that supports scriptin=
g mindmaps with Groovy. Furthermore, the Groovy compiler can produce a =
visual representation of Groovy code as a FreeMind *.mm file. Start the com=
piler with the -Dantlr.ast=3Dmindmap option.
- Freeplane is a successor to FreeMind with greatly enhanc=
ed Groovy scripting support with a =
clean scripting API. Scripts can be bound to menu items and allow to implem=
ent Freeplane add-ons. Spread-sheet-like formulas are Groovy-based.
- Funkee is a Groovy Scripting Host that shows a nice litt=
le smiley on your desktop that you can click to open a Groovy source code e=
ditor, or for running Groovy scripts, as well as other scripting languages.=
- GAQ is a lightweight framework for developing, sched=
uling, running and reviewing automated tasks. It combines the scripting eas=
e of Groovy, the power of Ant, and the cross platform scheduling of Quartz.=
- Luxor XUL is an XUL language extension that comes with <=
a href=3D"http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/luxor-xul/groovy/src/" clas=
s=3D"external-link" rel=3D"nofollow">Groovy Support.
- Hierarchical Inherited Rule-Interpreted XML is=
a dynamic XML Engine that creates dynamic DOMs built on dynamic rules and =
expressions where Groovy is available to be used as the expression interpre=
- JFacets: the Profile Based framework, proposes a clean an=
d consistent solution to the recurrent "user profiling" issues (u=
sers/roles, security, personalization etc) through the concept of facets, t=
hat can be writen in Groovy
- Grails Camelot: an Idea Repository, and a grails=
- Groovy MDA A model driven architecture tool that uses =
groovy. By default it can be used to generate JPA entity beans from a UML m=
odel. You can also easily add your own templates to generate other types of=
- ORM Lite: a light ORM library in 1000 lines of =
- mixGin: MixGin provides a fluent API for an easy i=
nteraction between groovy and java fragments within java code.Those code ca=
n be mixed arbitrarily, including automatic category detection and data acc=
ess of variables declared in groovy within java and vice versa
- Groovy Eclipse EMF Builder Jörn Dinkla's proje=
ct for using the Eclipse Modeling Framework with Groovy.
- Disk usage tool Jörn Dinkla's project fo=
r investigating the harddisk for usage information; based on Groovy and JFr=
- CHSM/Groovy allows concurrent, hierarchical, state machines =
to be constructed using Groovy markup for modeling and controlling reactive=
- Market Data Works uses Groo=
vy to customize and perform Market Data transformations.
- Metawidget generates User Interfaces at runtime based on G=
roovyBean properties and annotations. Supports GWT, JSF, JSP, Spring, Strut=
s, Swing and more.
- TEAM CTHULHU's Plexus an open source, peer-to-peer, 3D game whic=
h uses Groovy, Free Pastry, and Sauerbraten
- SimpleJPA with Groovy - SimpleJPA is a jav=
a persistence API layer for Amazon SimpleDB.
- GPars (the project previously known as GParallelizer): allows G=
roovy code to easily handle tasks concurrently and in paralllel, leveraging=
JSR-166y's ForkJoin framework and Parallel Arrays, Java'=
s executor services, JCSP, and other libraries. GPars is now bundled as sta=
ndard with Groovy distributions.
- Repast Simphony is a fr=
ee and open source agent-based modeling toolkit that uses Groovy to simplify a=
- OpenCoeli : an Astronomy application written in Groov=
- Static Analysis for Groovy source code
- AJAX Groovy Shell with a vt100.js interface
- SexScripts allows creation and share of erotic-oriented scripts =
made with Groovy and running in a Swing application (including a Groovy edi=
- GVM, the Groovy enVironment Manager. Allows easy installation of Groov=
- GETL - "Groovy ETL" framework is a set of libraries of pre-built classes=
and objects that can be used to solve problems unpacking, transform and lo=
ad data into programs written in Groovy, or Java, as well as from any softw=
are that supports the work with Java classes.
- NanoBot - A=
Groovy IRC Framework. Supports all kinds of IRC Features, is fast, and no =
other dependencies but Groovy!