Message-ID: <1342739222.3959.1425157436824.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Exported From Confluence MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="----=_Part_3958_1664708734.1425157436823" ------=_Part_3958_1664708734.1425157436823 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Location: file:///C:/exported.html
Surefire Clover Coverage Report as of December 10 2007 attached=20
For the record, I started by specifying a special local repository in my= settings.xml.=20
Then I tried just using maven-clover-plugin 3.6, calling instrumentInter= nal directly (which you're not supposed to do because you risk getting clov= erized stuff in your production output, though that's exactly what I wanted= to do in my case).=20
That didn't quite work because instrumentInternal includes a function re= directArtifact() that changes the output jar to be blah-clover.jar; once I = commented that out and added clover as a dependency to all of my code, I wa= s able to run my integration tests and get a total view of my integration t= est coverage.=20
For the record, Surefire's unit tests covered 45% of Surefire; with the = added integration tests we've covered 79.4% (87 classes, 3,323 / 4,187 elem= ents). It also highlighted some key areas where we could add more tests, wh= ich was exactly what I wanted.