BTM 2.1.3 (released 2012-05-1621).
New features and bugs fixed in this release
General concurrency fixes and improvements. BTM-96 Getting
is now much more concurrent than before and should be much faster than before when used in a heavily multi-threaded environment.
- BTM-98 Getting details on Oracle XA Exception
- BTM-103 Ability to debug 'executing transaction with 0 enlisted resource' error message
- BTM-108 Exception not handled properly in beforeCompletion event during commit()
- BTM-109 Enable bitronix.tm.resource.common.XAPool to accept a properties object as driverproperties value instead of only strings, so oracle's connectionproperties can be set
- 103 Ability to debug 'executing transaction with 0 enlisted resource' error message
114 erroneous java.sql.Wrapper implementation
BTM-117 XAException.XAER_RMERR should be treated as an error
BTM-119 BTM unable to provide a valid connection when a firewall drops idle connections
They are all in the Download Archive.