When creating a database, the recommended character set is UTF-8.
Installing Sonar Server
- Prior to the installation, check the requirements.
- Download and unzip the distribution (note that native packages are also available for Linux distributions, see this documentation page for more details).
If you do not use the default embedded database, edit conf/sonar.properties to configure the database access. Templates are available for every supported database. Just uncomment them and comment the lines dedicated to H2 (Derby prior to version 3.2):
- On Linux/Mac OS: bin/<YOUR OS>/sonar.sh start
- On Windows: bin/windows-x86-32/StartSonar.bat
- Read "Installing on AIX, HPUX or Solaris" for for other platforms
You can now browse to http://localhost:9000.