- A Java API to start/stop/configure Java Containers and .
- A Java API to (remotely or locally) deploy modules into themthese containers, be it a server alone, a farm or a cluster.
- A Java API to parse/create/merge Java EE Modules
- Ant tasks for using the functions of the Java API from an ANT project.
- Maven 2/Maven 3 plugin for using the functions of the Java API from a Maven2/Maven3 build.
- A daemon to start/stop Java Containers and deploy modules into them on a remote machine, via a Web UI, Java API or Maven2/Maven3 buildJ2EE modules.
- ANT tasks wrapping the Java API for configuring, starting, stopping and deploying applications to all supported containers.
- A Web interface that wraps the Java API that can be used to configure, start and stop all containers supported by Cargo remotely and at any time.
- Maven2/Maven3 plugins wrapping the Java API for configuring, starting, stopping and deploying applications to all supported containers as well as parsing, creating and merging J2EE modules.
These tools and APIs can be used in a standalone fashion or via various IDEs.