Description / Features
- Restart the Sonar server
Run a Sonar Analysis with the Sonar Runner (Recommended Way)
To launch a Sonar .
- 75 predefined rules
- custom coding rules with XPath
- import of code coverage results with LCOV
- import of unit test results provided by jstest & js-test-driver in XML format
Status colour Green title since 2.2 subtle true
Include Page Include - Plugin Installation Include - Plugin Installation
Run an Analysis with the SonarQube Runner (Recommended method)
an Analysis with the other Analyzers
Reports from JsTestDriver can be imported into Sonar.
To display code coverage data:
- Prior to the SonarQube analysis, execute your unit tests and generate the LCOV report.
- Import this report while running the SonarQube analysis by setting the
Since the plugin version 2.0, you can force coverage value to be set to "0" without providing any report. You just need to set the following property to "true":
To import unit test data:
- Prior to the SonarQube analysis, execute your unit tests in order to generate XML report. 2 formats are supported: jstest & js-test-driver
- Import generated XML report while running the SonarQube analysis by setting on of the 2 following properties to the path of the XML report. The path may be absolute or relative to the project base directory:
See examples for more details about how to configure.
Extending Coding Rules using XPath
- Add support for Jasmine