- WRV Rules Compliance - a Rules Compliance clone, with the Weighted Rule Violations score in the upper-left corner and the violations count moved under the Severities counts. Additionally, if a variation period is chosen, the widget does some simple math to display both violations cleared and violations added - both numerically and as colored "ears" - versus the net change displayed by the default widget.
- Manual Severity Reviews - a clone of the existing reviews widgets. It lists reviews where the severity has been manually adjusted and displays both original and current severity, with the name of the user who made the change. There is currently no other way to see which reviews represent a severity change or what the severity was originally.
- Comments and Documentation - a clone of the existing Comments & Duplications widget. It reports only on Comments and Documentation metrics. It adds also the public_api metric and supports localization and differential views. It can be found under Documentation category
- Duplications - a clone of the existing Comments & Duplications widget. It reports only on Duplication metrics. It adds also the useless-duplicated-lines metric (if is available on SonarQube TM installation - see Useless Code Tracker Plugin) and supports localization and differential views. It can be found under Duplications category
- User Text Display - A global widget that displays your text / HTML / Mardown. Optionally includes a title.
- Global Differential DropDown - A global widget that allows you to put a differential dropdown on a global dashboard. This odd-looking little widget contains only a dropdown, but it allows you to apply a differential period to every widget on a global dashboard (including filters!) at once. It provides the same functionality as the built-in differential dropdown you get on project-level dashboards. Note that since SonarQube TM version 3.4, this widget won't effect filters, but it will still be honored by metric-specific widgets, such as the Violations widgets - as shown in the screenshot below. (since version 1.3)
- Project Alerts - A widget that reports on current project alerts (but not past ones), showing them in a list with links to drilldown views. (since version 1.3)
Below are some screenshots of those widgets:
|Default widget of the SonarQubeTM PlatformSonarQubePlatform||Provided widget|
WRV Rules Compliance
|Manual Severity Reviews|
Comments and Documentation
User Text Display
Two examples of the User Text Display widget; one with and one without a title.
|Global Differential DropDown|
- Install the plugin through the Update Center or download it into the SONARQUBE_HOME/extensions/plugins directory
- Restart the SonarQubeTM serverSonarQubeserver
Just add the new widgets to your dashboards.