Then, copy the JAR to the '$SONAR_HOME/extensions/plugin' directory and restart your SonarQubeserver.
Working on Eclipse Plugins in Eclipse
- import everything as a Maven project (the Tycho connector should be installed automatically)
- in Eclipse preferences, configure a new variable in Run/Debug -> String substitution: M2_REPO = /path/to/your/local/m2/repo
- open and activate one of the following target platforms:
- If you want to work with Kepler: target-platform-e43/target-platform-e43-dev.target
- If you want to work with Juno: target-platform-e42/target-platform-e42-dev.target
Next step is: coding a plugin.